Nico's Organics has several items that have demonstrated positive improvements in quality of care and quality of life for patients in a transitional phase of life - from palliative care, hospice care, or critical care due to serious illness.
I have read many articles on anxiety, panic, and depression, and how it affects those that have been given a diagnosis (serious, chronic, or terminal) and the statistics state that as many as 77% of patients suffer from any one/all of those symptoms. Another article from ADAA, says 40% of cancer patients suffer from those same afflictions.
You can shop for all our support products in our collection here
We believe EVERYONE deserves to have the best quality of life possible and we have several products that support that endeavor.
* Magnesium for patients that experience muscle spasms, cramps, and pains.
* Natural topical analgesic to assist with breakthrough pain and may be applied in any location on the body to reduce inflammation and pain.
* Two custom essential oil blends to help patients who may be experiencing symptoms of anxiety and depression
* Three different organic lip balms to provide moisture and ease lip dryness, chapping and cracking
* Intensive moisturizing body balm for patients that are experiencing dry skin, skin irritations, itchy skin, or need a moisture barrier.
All of our products are made with natural and organic ingredients created with purposeful intent to address a need or an issue. No additives, preservatives, or unnecessary ingredients are ever used in our products, which may cause irritation or side effects.
Please reach out directly to us if you have any questions about the products in any of our products. We are here for you and your loved ones.
If you know of anyone who could benefit from the use of these products but is financially challenged, please email us for support at email@example.com
For more information, please take a few moments to read an informative blog here for more information about Holistic Care For Serious, Chronic or Terminal Patients.